Grangeville City Council Agenda
February 16, 2016 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the February 1st meeting
1. Carolyn Haning, 983-6392 – Request to use the City Park for the Camas Prairie Relay for Life July 16, 2016
1. Police and Animal Control Report – January 2016
2. Discussion on survey
1. Donation request from Sts. Peter and Paul School for the Chocolate Fantasy for a pool family season pass
2. Adopt Resolution #246 – Support of Idaho Gem Grant application for 2016 Snowhaven Project
3. Approve Catering permit for The Gallery & Bistro on April 8, 2016 from 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm for Central Idaho Arts Association Spring Art Show located in the Bicentennial Historical Museum
4. Schedule a workshop to discuss the CEDA Community Project program
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.