Grangeville City Council Agenda
February 19, 2019 – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the February 4th meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Rachel Young, Grangeville Arts – Request permission to use Pioneer Park for the Summer Concert Series July 11, 18, 25 and August 1 ACTION ITEM
2. Lynda Fox, Syringa EMT – Update on the Spring Fling taking place March 2, 2019
1. Fire Department Training Minutes – 1/14/19 & 1/28/19 ACTION ITEM
1. Watershed Tour Update – Scheduled for June 1st with June 8th as backup
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Adopt a Resolution for Law Enforcement Mutual Aid/Mutual Assistance Agreement with Cottonwood ACTION ITEM
2. Discuss removing bushes at Gateway Entrance and replacing with rock ACTION ITEM
3. Request from Casey Patoray owner/Franks Towing & Recovery LLC renter to allow a fence taller than 3’ within 50’ of the corner at 1000 North Meadow ACTION ITEM
4. Authorize use of Water Timber funds to purchase Watershed property up to $80,000 contingent upon an appraisal ACTION ITEM
Executive Session: According to Idaho Code 74-206 (c) To acquire an interest in real property ACTION ITEM
Items to Note: Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.