Grangeville City Council Agenda
February 20, 2018 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the February 5th meeting
1. Approve the catering permit for CandT LLC (Seasons) to cater the EMT Conference dinner on March 3, 2018, 5pm – 11pm at the Grangeville Event Center, 1005 Hwy 13
2. Approve Kids Klub pay request #4 in the amount of $169,443
1. Introduction of Abner King, Syringa Hospital CEO
2. Lynda Fox – Spring Fling is March 3rd & 4th
3. Richard Jackson, Inland Cellular – fence plan for the cellular tower
1. Police and Animal Control Report – January 2018
2. Public Works Report – Bob
1. Discussion and decision on pool donation requests
1. Discuss street closure requests and street walks to determine a future policy
2. Re-make and vote on the motion to grant Mark & Sally McColloch, 913 N Junction an indefinite sidewalk waiver
3. Appoint a CEDA representative
4. Approve the beer license for Grangeville Border Days Inc d/b/a Grangeville Border Days
5. Approve the beer garden application for Grangeville Border Days event July 4th – July 7th, 2018 from 3pm to 1am at the Grangeville Border Days Rodeo Grounds
6. Approve the catering permit for Grangeville Country Club to cater for Chocolate Fantasy at Sts. Peter and Paul Activity Center, 318 S B, on March 17, 2018 from 12:00 pm-1:00 am.
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.