Grangeville City Council Agenda
February 22, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the February 7th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Lynda Fox, Syringa EMT – Update on Spring Fling taking place March 5th and 6th
2. Amy Manning, III-A – present the III-A Annual Report
3. Lizzy McKeaug and Gaea Ridenhour, Farmers Market – request to use Pioneer Park for the 2022 season ACTION ITEM
4. Todd Marek, Grangeville bandshell committee – request to have the City apply to Blue Cross of Idaho Foundation for Health funding for “The Community project”, to be used toward the bandshell, with the committee completing the application ACTION ITEM
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Police Report – Joe
3. Snowhaven update and request to replace the snowmobile ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Appoint Brian Perry as the Fire Chief, effective March 1, 2022 ACTION ITEM
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.