Planning and Zoning Agenda
February 25, 2020
1. Read and/or approve August 29, 2019 minutes ACTION ITEM
2. Public Hearings: During the Public Hearings, the following format will be used. For those wishing to speak, please sign in on the appropriate Sign Up Sheet.
• Applicant Presentation
• Staff Presentation
• Written Correspondence
• Supporters of the Application
• Neutrals of the Application
• Opponents of the Application Present and Abut
• Applicant Rebuttal
• Hearing closed
• Discussion and Recommendation by the Commission
Planning and Zoning shall make its findings of fact and recommendations to the City Council.
a. Public Hearing: Variance request by City Gates Church, 121 E N 2nd to build a porch that would extend 6’ into the required 20’ front yard setback. ACTION ITEM
3. Unfinished Business
4. New Business
Regular Meeting Date: the 4th Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m.