Training meeting Monday, February 26, 2018
Meeting called to order at 19:00
- Fireman left in all city engines and trucks to go to the Soltman Center.
- At the Soltman Center and ambulance garage Bill Spencer led a presentation of how the EMTs operate and to show the firemen where equipment is stored on every ambulance. Bill told the firemen that if there is a Mass Causality Incident (MCI) the firemen would be called on to respond for additional manpower.
- After discussion firemen went to the hospital for a walk through of the new clinic. Bill discussed access points, showed firemen where the main breaker was located and how to locate a numbered smoke detector. Bill led the discussion on how to access each outside entry, he also discussed firemen’s responsibility and his expectations incase hospital is evacuated. Firemen discussed best practices for fighting a fire in the clinic, discussed location of nearest fire hydrants and where to stage engines and trucks in case of a fire.
- Firemen returned to the station at 20:20
- Bob talked about an upcoming training of a Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) planned with all Grangeville and Cottonwood EMT and Grangeville and Cottonwood fire personnel involved. Only 6/8 fireman will participate in training to maintain coverage in town.
- Bob ask firemen to keep exhaust fan off. If firemen come into the station and fans are on, he ask them to TURN THEM OFF.
- Meeting was adjourned at 20:30
Minutes taken by Kerry McCulley Secretary
Approved by Fire Chief Bob Mager _________________________________
Bob Mager 541, John Sangster 542, Tommy Jacobs 543, Brian Perry 545.
|Bob Mager||Dan Modrell||Andrew Lane|
|Mike Tackett||Brian Perry||Matthew Seaver|
|John Sangster||John Urbhan||Dean Peebler|
|Tom Jacob||Kerry McCulley||John Cline|
|Rick Cochran||Jared Andrews|
|Beth Boehmke||Todd McGeorge|
|Zach Stewart||Matt Parr|