Grangeville City Council Agenda
February 7, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
City Library – 215 W North St
Read and/or approve minutes of January 18th and January 26th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Craig Bullock, 513 N State – request for a sidewalk wavier on W North 5th Street ACTION ITEM
2. Ted Lindsley, Idaho County Commissioner – Report on the FAA Airport Plan and discuss future expansion at the airport
1. Accept Library Minutes of 1/20/22 ACTION ITEM
1. Surplus the John Deere 912 non-working lawn mower ACTION ITEM
2. Approve the beer and wine license for Idaho County Veterans Assoc d/b/a Idaho County Veterans Outreach & Community Center ACTION ITEM
3. Request to waive the double permit fees for starting work without a permit at 370 S E (Family Dollar building) ACTION ITEM
4. Accept the resignation of Bob Mager as Fire Chief, effective 2/28/22 ACTION ITEM
5. Acknowledge receipt of the letter from Dennis Albers regarding EV chargers and to provide an update on Ida-Lew’s progress
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.