Animal Control - Animals in Pound - City of Grangeville

For Animal Control problems (dangerous animals roaming, persons bit by animals, etc.) in the City of Grangeville, call dispatch at 208-983-1351.

For routine questions and information regarding licensing dog and cats in the City of Grangeville call 208-983-2851.

For questions regarding Animal Control/Enforcement call 208-983-1351 ext 110, or email

Animal Control

For current animals in the pound check our Grangeville Police Department Facebook page at

Home | SiteMap

Site powered by