Grangeville City Council Agenda
December 19, 2016 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the December 5th
1. Roy Kinner – Introduction as Ski Patrol Director
Hunter Edwards – Mountain View Business Park Subdivision
1. Police and Animal Control Report – November 2016
2. Fire Minutes – 11/14/16 & 11/28/16 Training Meeting and 11/28/16 Executive Meeting
3. Survey Committee – Presentation on Report
1. Approve the applications submitted by the following business for pawn, secondhand & junk store licenses pending payment of application fee.
Ralph Martin d/b/a Martin’s Antiques
Brian Perry d/b/a B & B Bargain Store
Sherry Joliff d/b/a Sherry’s Closet Treasure Thrift Store
Syringa General Hospital Foundation d/b/a Syringa Auxiliary Thrift Shop
2. Adopt Council Meeting Dates for 2017
3. Discussion on the Sewer Connection Policy to revisit City responsibility
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.