Grangeville City Council Agenda
January 2, 2018 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the December 18th meeting
1. Add Ralph Martin d/b/a Martin’s Antiques to the consent agenda for approval of secondhand, pawn, junk store license
1. Mike Cook – Request for the Council to consider revising the subdivision code to allow for minor lot subdivisions
Election Follow-up and Installation of new Council
1. Administer the oath of office to newly elected Councilmembers
2. Elect a President of the Council
Consent Agenda: Any item will be removed from the consent agenda at the request of any member of the Council and that item will be considered separately later. Approval by roll call vote.
1. Re-appoint Jeff Kutner to a 3-year P&Z term expiring 1/16/21
2. Approve the following Boards and Commissions:
Library Board: Brennan Wright (2020), Brett Rogers (2019), Meleah McCulley (2018), Susan Anderson (2019), Amy Farris (liaison)
Planning and Zoning Commission: Michael Cook (2020), Yolanda Stout (2020),
Kevin Asker (2018), Don Kissinger (2020), Dan Gautney (2020), Lance McColloch (2018), Jeff Kutner (2021)
Snowhaven Expansion Committee: Todd Marek, Mike Sturdevant, Kevin Asker, Paul
Eimers, James Kingma, John Lamb, Mac McBoyle, James Rockwell
ADA Committee: Councilmembers Peterson and Grant, Connie Workman, Dock Stroop, Lynda Fox, Mark Gravatt
Technical Review Committee: Mike Sturdevant, Tim Kaschmitter and Fire Chief Mager, Police Chief Drew, Brian Lorentz
3. Approve the Council Committees for 2018
4. Approve the applications submitted by the following business for pawn, secondhand & junk store licenses.
Brian Perry d/b/a B & B Bargain Store
Syringa General Hospital Foundation d/b/a Syringa Auxiliary Thrift Shop
Lynn Chernyd d/b/a Once Around Again
Craig & Rhonda Clovis d/b/a Sissys Thrift
1. Discuss/Adopt Ordinance for Fire Code changes – Bob
2. Approve catering permit for Grangeville Country Club catering for the Syringa Hospital Foundation Gala on February 24, 2018 from 6pm – 1am at the Grangeville Event Center, 1005 Highway 13
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.