Training meeting Monday January 28, 2019
Meeting called to order at 19:00
- Firemen loaded up all Trucks/Engines to travel to Advanced Welding for a walk through. Bob reminded firemen that Advanced is a rural fire so man power and resources will be limited. Bob is going to contact the owner to make a few suggestions to increase safety at the facility.
- Firemen returned to the station. Minutes read at 20:15
- John S mentioned several fire schools coming up. Bob told the rookies that must attend the essential class in Orofino. The school is March 14-16.
- John U reminded firemen that the annual firemen’s ball at Whitebird is coming up on February 9th.
- Bob told everyone to check their gear. Bob told everyone who was fitted for new gear come down after being dismissed to get their new turnouts and put them in their truck/engine.
Minutes taken by Kerry McCulley
Meeting adjourned 20:40
Bob Mager 541, John Sangster 542, Tommy Jacobs 543, Brian Perry 545.
Approved by Fire Chief Bob Mager _________________________________