Grangeville City Council Agenda
January 4 2016 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the December 21st meeting
1. Chuck Rogers – Discuss the shutdown of the Triangle Tavern on Christmas Day
1. Planning and Zoning Minutes – December 22, 2015
1. Discussion on the revised City survey
Election Follow-up and Installation of new Council
1. Administer the oath of office to newly elected Councilmembers
2. Elect a President of the Council
Consent Agenda: Any item will be removed from the consent agenda at the request of any member of the Council and that item will be considered separately later. Approval by roll call vote.
1. Approve the following Boards and Commissions:
Library Board: David Rauzi (2015), Brett Rogers (2019), Meleah McCulley (2019),
Serena Jackson (2020), Susan Anderson (2020), Amy Farris (liaison)
Planning and Zoning Commission: Michael Cook (2017), Yolanda Stout (2017),
Kevin Asker (2018), Don Kissinger (2017), Lance McColloch (2018)
Snowhaven Expansion Committee: Todd Marek, Mike Sturdevant, Kevin Asker, Paul
Eimers, James Kingma, John Lamb, Mac McBoyle, James Rockwell
ADA Committee: Councilmembers Peterson and Grant, Connie Workman, Dock Stroop,
Lynda Fox, Mark Gravatt
Technical Review Committee: Mike Sturdevant, Tim Kaschmitter and Dan Tackett
2. Approve the Council Committees for 2016
3. Approve the applications submitted by the following business for pawn,
secondhand & junk store licenses pending payment of application fee.
Ralph Martin d/b/a Martin’s Antiques
Brian Perry d/b/a B & B Bargain Store
Sherry Joliff d/b/a Sherry’s Closet Treasure Thrift Store
1. Sidewalk waiver request – Clarence Ball, 315 N State
2. Decision on Planning and Zoning’s recommendation to annex Syringa Thrift Store
and a portion of Highway 95 as Industrial
3. Appoint Dan Gautney to Planning and Zoning to complete Ed Eckert’s term,
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.