Grangeville City Council Agenda
January 6, 2014 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the December 17th meeting
1. Lance McColloch – request for a sidewalk waiver, 1005 Hwy 13
1. Planning and Zoning Commission: Appoint Don Kissinger and re-appoint Yolanda Stout and Michael Cook to three year terms, expiring January 7, 2017
2. Snowhaven Minutes – December 5, 2013
3. Library Minutes – December 19, 2013
Election Follow-up and Installation of new Council
1. Administer the oath of office to newly elected Mayor and Councilmembers
2. Elect a President of the Council
Consent Agenda: Any item will be removed from the consent agenda at the request of any member of the Council and that item will be considered separately later. Approval by roll call vote.
1. Approve the following Boards and Commissions:
Library Board: Krista Green (2017), David Rauzi (2015), Shelley Dumas (liaison)
Planning and Zoning Commission: Michael Cook (2017), Ed Eckert (2016), Yolanda Stout (2017), Mike Sturdevant (2015), Kevin Asker (2015), Don Kissinger (2017)
Snowhaven Ski Board: James Kingma, Jerry Hill, Judy Purdy, Pauline Sullivan, Scott Winkler
Snowhaven Expansion Committee: Todd Marek, Mike Sturdevant, Kevin Asker, Paul Eimers, James Kingma, John Lamb, Mac McBoyle, James Rockwell
ADA Committee: Councilmembers Peterson and Grant, Connie Workman, Dock Stroop, Lynda Allen, Mark Gravatt
Technical Review Committee: Mike Sturdevant, Tim Kaschmitter and Dan Tackett
2. Approve the Council Committees for 2014
3. Approve the applications submitted by the following business for pawn, secondhand & junk store licenses pending payment application fee.
Ralph Martin d/b/a Martin’s Antiques
Milton Perry d/b/a B & B Bargain Store
Sherry Joliff d/b/a Sherry’s Closet Treasure Thrift Store
Peggy Wright d/b/a Backstreet Treasures
1. Catering Permit for Jims Market on January 9, 2014 from 5pm to 9pm for a private party for remodel contractors and employees
Items to Note:
1. Dividend check from State Insurance Fund $4,074.00
2. Revenue and Expenditure Reports Year End 2012-13
3. Special Meeting for WWTP permit, January 27, 2014, 7:00 p.m.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.