Grangeville City Council Agenda
January 7, 2013 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the December 17th meeting
1. Melisa Bryant – discuss prospective buyer for old forest service shop for an ammunition
1. Planning and Zoning Commission: Re-appoint Kevin Asker and Mike Sturdevant to a
three year term, retro-active to February 2012, expiring February 28, 2015
Consent Agenda: Any item will be removed from the consent agenda at the request of any member of the Council and that item will be considered separately later. Approval by roll call vote.
1. Approve the following Boards and Commissions:
Library Board: Krista Green (2017), Angie Green (2016), Shirley Lane (2013), Joan Hall (2014), David Rauzi (2015)
Planning and Zoning Commission: Wilmer Seaver (2014), Michael Cook (2014), Ed Eckert (2013), Yolanda Stout (2014), Mike Sturdevant (2015), Kevin Asker (2015)
Snowhaven Ski Board: James Kingma, Jerry Hill, Judy Purdy, Pauline Sullivan, Brian Lorentz
Snowhaven Expansion Committee: Todd Marek, Mike Sturdevant, Kevin Asker, Paul Eimers, James Kingma, John Lamb, Mac McBoyle, James Rockwell
ADA Committee: Councilmembers Peterson and Grant, Connie Workman, Dock Stroop, Lynda Allen, Mark Gravatt
Technical Review Committee: Mike Sturdevant, Tim Kaschmitter and Dan Tackett
2. Approve the Council Committees for 2013
3. Police and Animal Control Report – December 2012
1. Adoption of revised Soltman Easement
2. Ordinance #882: Vacation of streets and property in relation to East South 8th Street
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.