Grangeville City Council Agenda
July 15, 2019 – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the July 1st meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Grangeville Highway District and HMH engineering – Discuss the concerns voiced by the City on the multi-use path and ask for City Support on the project ACTION ITEM
1. Accept Fire Minutes of June 10 and June 24, 2019 ACTION ITEM
2. Police Report – Morgan
1. Discuss and choose an alternative to include in the Water Master Plan ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Northwest Management – Discuss and approve a new timber contract on the watershed ACTION ITEM
2. Discuss and adopt ordinance on Mayor and Council salaries ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
1. 2019-20 Budget Meetings: July 22, 23 and 24 starting at 6pm in the Council Chambers
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.