Grangeville City Council Agenda
July 16, 2018 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the July 2nd Council meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Sara Espeland – Animal Rescue Foundation update ACTION ITEM
2. Angela Economen – express concern on the safety of kids crossing streets and a suggestion for flags similar to McCall
1. Police and Animal Control Report – June 2018
3. Fire Department Minutes – Accept 6/11/18 Training Minutes ACTION ITEM
4. Public Works Report – Bob
1. Decision on whether to apply for a Parks and Recreation block grant
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Request permission to purchase axon body cameras on purchase program – Morgan ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
1. 2018-19 Budget Meetings: July 17, 18 and 19 starting at 6pm in the Council Chambers
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.