Grangeville City Council Agenda
July 18, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the July 5th, July 11th, July 12, July 13th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Tim Thompson – request for waivers on the proposed RV park at 907 N College ACTION ITEM
1. Police Report – Joe
2. Traffic Study – Report by Chief Newman on the traffic study on North Florence
a. Decision on the request from Edwin Anglesey, 314 N Florence at the November 1, 2021 meeting for a stop sign on N Florence ACTION ITEM
3. Public Works Report – Bob
1. Discuss on street parking of trailers 9-2-15
a. Public Comment – Limited to 3 minutes/person: State your name & address for the record
b. Council Discussion upon the conclusion of public comment
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Authorize the mayor to sign the Idaho Community Development Block Grant Agreement Attachment between Owner and Design Professional ACTION ITEM
2. Request to utilize unspent pool capital outlay funds to purchase 3 chlorinator replacement cells since the circulation pump came in under budget ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.