Grangeville City Council Agenda
July 2, 2018 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the June 18th meeting ACTION ITEM
- Myrna Blackburn – request for the City to provide a location for senior citizens to meet at
- Fire Minutes – 6/11/18 Training Meeting
- Recommendation by PW Department to grant Indefinite sidewalk waiver to Rick Peterson, 404 Nezperce ACTION ITEM
- Discuss extending the time to allow discharge of fireworks by 48 hours to line up with the extension to sell fireworks ACTION ITEM
- Discuss the possibility of applying for a Parks and Recreation block grant
- Request permission to buy new PCs instead of UB2 – Tonya ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
- 2018-19 Budget Meetings: July 17, 18 and 19 starting at 6pm
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.