Grangeville City Council Agenda
July 20, 2020 – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the July 6th meetings ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Joe Cladouhos – Introduction as a County Commissioner candidate
2. David Watkins, J-U-B – Present draft rate analysis results
1. Police Report- May 2020
2. Public Works Report – Bob
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Discussion on responses to public inquiries with the Council or Mayor
2. Ordinance to rezone Gene and Judy Dandliker’s property, Tax #85 from residential to industrial ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
1. 2020-21 Budget Meetings: July 21, 22 and 23 starting at 6pm in the Council Chambers
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.