Grangeville City Council Agenda
July 21, 2014 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the July 7th meeting
1. Sara Espeland – Discuss a possible change to the ordinance on cat licensing
1. WWTP Phase II Update – Jeff
2. Police and Animal Control Report – June 2014
3. Snowhaven Minutes – June 12, 2014
1. Discuss Loading/Unloading idea at GEMS on South A and Lake Street – Jeff
2. Discuss Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Institute, Three Mile Creek Grant
Application – Jeff
3. Request from Levi Roberts to place a fence in the right of way at 810 Elk
4. Request from Addie Lutz to change the date of her Senior Project fun run to
September 20, 2014, changed from October 18th
Executive Session: According to 67-2345 (f) pending litigation
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.