Grangeville City Council Agenda
July 5, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of June 20th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Walco, Marietta & Patrick – Discuss and present information on garbage rate increase
1. Accept the Fire Minutes of May 9 and 23, 2022 ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss the type and number of animals allowed in residential zone B and industrial zone 10-4B-1
a. Public Comment – Limited to 3 minutes/person: State your name & address for the record
b. Council Discussion upon the conclusion of public comment
1. Discussion and review of the conditions of the property of Patrick Hornbeck, 1004 N Junction, to determine if the property constitutes a nuisance and if so, to authorize and direct the City attorney to file a lawsuit to abate the nuisance ACTION ITEM
2. Approve the audit engagement letter with Zwygart John & Associates for fiscal year ending 9/30/22 for $19,900 ACTION ITEM
3. Approve the request from Randy Wix, 704 S Hall to remove dying trees from the right of way ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
1. Budget Meetings – July 11, 12 and 13, 2022 at 6pm
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.