Grangeville City Council Agenda
July 6, 2020 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the June 15th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Discuss Governor Little’s public safety payroll proposal
1. Accept the Planning and Zoning Minutes – June 23, 2020 ACTION ITEM
a. Decision on rezone request by Gene and Judy Dandliker to rezone Tax#85 from residential to industrial ACTION ITEM
b. Decision on the conditional use request by Inland Cellular, 422 S C to operate a Network Switching, Routing and Internet Data Center business in a residential zone and a variance from the full-time resident requirement. ACTION ITEM
2. Accept the Library Minutes – June 15, 2020 ACTION ITEM
1. Approve the audit engagement letter with Zwygart John & Associates for fiscal year ending 9/30/20 in the amount of $19,700 ACTION ITEM
2. Surplus the 1989 Chevy ¾ ton pickup with utility box ACTION ITEM
3. Surplus yellow mixer (for composting) at the WWTP ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
- 2020-21 Budget Meetings – July 21, 22 and 23 at 6 pm in the Council Chambers
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.