Grangeville City Council Agenda
July 6, 2021 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of June 21st ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Myrna Blackburn – Would like to know what is available for senior citizens and why the government doesn’t provide a senior center
1. Accept Planning and Zoning Minutes 6/22/21 ACTION ITEM
a. Decision on the variance for Clint Nau & Marcella McColloch-Nau at 415 N Idaho, to build a 6’ deep covered porch that would encroach 16’ into the required 20’ setback with the new covered area no closer to the street than the existing steps leading to the front door ACTION ITEM
b. Decision on the subdivision variance for Raj Chahal to sell the residential portion of his 44.8 acres west of South E Street, between the Old Dump Road and Highway 95, as 1 piece ACTION ITEM
c. Decision on the subdivision variance for Raj Chahal to sell the commercial portion of his 44.8 acres west of South E Street, between the Old Dump Road and Highway 95, as 3 pieces ACTION ITEM
1. Discussion and possible adoption on the revised sidewalk, curb, and gutter ordinance ACTION ITEM
1. Approve the J-U-B Engineers contract for design for the water system improvements project ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
1. Budget Meetings – July 13, 14 and 15, 2021 at 6pm
2. July 6th – A tour of Snowhaven will follow immediately after the meeting
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.