Grangeville City Council Agenda
July 7, 2014 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the June 16th meeting
1. Sara Espeland – Discuss a possible change to the ordinance on cat licensing
2. Jeff Kutner – Discuss the Syringa Hospital heliport on Main Street
1. Planning and Zoning Minutes – June 24, 2014
a. Decision on conditional use – Howard Donaldson, 810 North Junction
2. Mike Peterson – AIC Conference report and Primacy discussion
1. Request for a sidewalk extension from Tom Satre, 624 Court Street, required by the sewer permit
2. Pine Street – Baker Truck is proposing loads up to 129,000 lbs – Jeff
Items to Note:
1. Budget Workshops, July 14, 16, 17 at 6pm
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.