Training meeting Monday June 10, 2019
Bob called the meeting to order at 19:00
- Firemen went to Anderson’s to get Fish Pond supplies and to PLT storage get the Buffalo ready for the Border Days parade.
- When finished Bob told firemen to drive trucks/engines for 30 min then return to the station. Bob ask that firemen with least experience drive trucks/engines.
- Returned to station at 2005 minutes read at 2010
- John S discussed the garage fire on Cash Lane. He mentioned it was a very hot fire, personal was on the fire quickly, decided against sending personal inside building because of construction and there was never a concern for people being inside the building.
- John U and Mike attended firework training in Helena, MT on June 2nd.
- Firemen will move trailer and set up Fish Pond on July 1st.
- Meeting a adjourned at 20:45
Minutes taken by Kerry McCulley
Approved by Fire Chief Bob Mager _________________________________
Bob Mager 541, John Sangster 542, Tommy Jacobs 543, Brian Perry 545.