Grangeville City Council Agenda
June 17, 2019 – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the June 3rd meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Gavin Lewis – update on Ida-Lew
1. Accept Fire Minutes of May 13 and May 27, 2019 ACTION ITEM
2. Accept Library Minutes of May 30, 2019 ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss Mayor and Council pay for meetings ACTION ITEM
2. Discuss water rate study information
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Request from Karl and Debbie Urquhart to remove trees in the South Street right of way at 120 S B Street ACTION ITEM
2. Discuss and adopt the revised Water & Sewer Connection Policies ACTION ITEM
3. Approve the catering permit for The Rib Buy & Gal, 45 Hwy 95 N, July 5th and 6th from 10am to 12:01am both nights for Border Days Gala ACTION ITEM
4. Discuss a public hot spot supplied by Airbridge ACTION ITEM
5. Approve the catering permit for The Trails & Lounge, 101 E Main, July 6th from 10am to 12:30 am on July 7th for Vintage Youth Street Dance ACTION ITEM
EXECUTIVE SESSION: According to Idaho Code 74-206 (c) To acquire an interest in real property ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.