Grangeville City Council Agenda
June 18, 2018 – 6:30 P.M.
Pioneer Park then Council Chambers
Pioneer Park – 6:30 p.m.
1. View Location of the proposed band shell
2. Tour of swimming pool if necessary for budget
Pledge of Allegiance – 7:30 p.m.
Read and/or approve minutes of the June 4th, June 12th and June 13th Council meeting
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Kevin Asker – Request to extend the sale of fireworks for 1 additional day, July 6th at midnight, due to the Border Days Dates ACTION ITEM
2. Matt Casey, Avista – Discussion on LED street lights
1. Police and Animal Control Report – May 2018
2. Accept 6/4/18 Personnel Committee Minutes ACTION ITEM
1. Council meeting time change – delayed for a couple months as we revise all of Title 1
2. Authorize signing of the addendum to the Management Services Agreement for the Klein Property ACTION ITEM
3. Authorize signing of the Timber Harvest Contract with JG Logging ACTION ITEM
4. Decide on a location for the band shell at Pioneer Park ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Approve the transfer application for Triangle Tavern LLC d/b/a Triangle Tavern ACTION ITEM
2. Request by Umpqua Bank to install a temporary handicap parking spot on N College for the summer or unless the bank parking lot is finished early ACTION ITEM
3. Approve the catering permit for Grangeville Country Club July 4, 2018 – July 6, 2018 at the Border Days beer garden on the rodeo grounds ACTION ITEM
4. Proclamation – Vietnam Veterans Recognition Day 2018 ACTION ITEM
5. Approve the catering permit for Grangeville Veteran’s Center, June 24, 2018, 12 pm – 4pm at 318 E Main Street ACTION ITEM
6. Discuss sidewalks quotes at Pioneer Park
Items to Note:
1. 2018-19 Budget Meetings: July 17, 18 and 19 starting at 6pm
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.