Grangeville City Council Agenda
June 19, 2017 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the June 5th meeting
1. Banner request from Jodi Hoogland to hang a banner advertising Octoberfest, the quilt walk and the art show from August 28th-September 30th.
1. Pat & Marietta Holman, Walco – Discuss a rate increase for garbage for 17-18
2. Jinny Cash, Veteran’s Outreach – Update on the Idaho County Veteran’s Outreach and Community Center
a. Proclamation proclaiming June 25, 2017 Vietnam Veterans Recognition Day in the City of Grangeville
1. Police and Animal Control Report – May 2017
1. Discuss Grangeville Youth Baseball lease for the concession stand
1. Approve the Junk Shops, Pawnbrokers and Secondhand Stores license for Rhonda Clovis d/b/a Sissys Thrift at 212 Pine Street
2. Approve the beer garden application submitted by Grangeville Border Days and the
catering permit for Grangeville Country Club to cater for Grangeville Border Days Rodeo
July 1st – July 3rd from 3pm – 1am
Items to Note:
1. Walco Tonnage Reports – 2014-2015, 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 YTD
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.