Grangeville City Council Agenda
June 20, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the June 6th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Tim McDonald, Ida-Lew – Update on community development efforts
1. Police Report – Joe
2. Public Works Report – Bob
3. Accept the Library Minutes of June 14, 2022 ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss on street parking of trailers 9-2-15
a. Public Comment – Limited to 3 minutes/person: State your name & address for the record
b. Council Discussion upon the conclusion of public comment
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Approve the applications submitted by the following businesses for wine and beer license by the package. ACTION ITEM
o Family Dollar Inc d/b/a Family Dollar Store #32040
o Rae Brothers Sporting Goods Inc d/b/a Rae Brothers Sporting Goods
2. Approve the catering permit for the Trails Restaurant & Lounge for Border Day’s Street dance and beer garden in the Trails parking lot at 101 E Main Street, July 1, 2022 – July 2, 2022, 11:00 am – 2:00 am ACTION ITEM
3. Approve the catering permit Seasons Restaurant for the cornhole tournament at 125 Greenacres Lane July 3, 2022 10:00 am – 7:00 pm ACTION ITEM
4. Approve the revised Grangeville Swimming Pool Policy for swim team for 2022 ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
1. Budget Meetings – July 11, 12 and 13, 2022 at 6pm
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.