Grangeville City Council Agenda
June 21, 2010 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the June 7th meeting
1. Move July 5th meeting to July 6th, due to 4th of July holiday
2. Approve contract for bond counsel services
1. CEDA, Christine Frei and Deb Smith – meet and greet
2. Eve McColloch – Farmers Market request for banner based upon community support
3. Linda Fisher – fence agreement discussion
1. Library Board Meeting Minutes – April 8, 2010 & May 27, 2010
2. Snowhaven Minutes – June 10, 2010
1. Update on RFPs for grant administrator
1. Energy Efficiency Grant technical assistance issue and resolution
2. Big Bite pay request #1
3. Discuss letter received from Sue Tidwell requesting a lot to be cleaned up on EN 7th St.
4. Adoption of bond election ordinance
5. Authorize Mayor to sign the professional services agreement with J-U-B
6. Decision on chip seal bid
7. Authorize signing of Rural Development application upon completion
Items to Note:
1. Walco Tonnage Reports
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.