Training meeting Monday June 27, 2022
Meeting called to order 18:00
- Minutes for June 13th were read and approved
- Situational Awareness
- Perry cautioned and reminded everyone to Listen to the call on the pager/radio.
- Only respond direct, if you have a radio to give size up information.
- Field Fires, Dumpster Fires, someone smells smoke are common reason for the department to be dispatched. We need to remember caution when responding, drive safely and there is never a reason to speed or break traffic laws to get to a fire.
- Dismissed for Border Days setup
Meeting adjourned 19:30
- Minutes taken by Matt Seaver, GFD member