Grangeville City Council Agenda
June 5, 2017 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the May 15th meeting
1. Appoint Brennan Wright as library trustee, term to expire December 31, 2019
2. Discuss bee keeping in the City limits
1. Amy Manning – Review the III-A Annual Report
2. Melinda Hall & Peggy Wright – Discuss changing the Octoberfest date
3. Kate Lutz – Flamingo Fun Run
1. Angie Norman – Update on Summer Reading and a request for 1 day pool passes for those
kids that complete the program.
a. Library Minutes – May 25, 2017
2. Fire Minutes – Training Meeting 5/8/17 and 5/22/17 and Executive Meeting 5/22/17
1. Renew the lease with Grangeville Youth Baseball for the concession stand
2. Approve the catering permit for Rants & Raves brewery on July 1st from 4pm-10pm at 101
E Main Street in the Oscars parking lot.
Items to Note:
1. 2017-18 Budget Meetings: July 18, 19 and 20 starting at 6pm
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.