Grangeville City Council Agenda
June 6, 2016 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the May 16th and May 23rd meeting
1. Cpt. James Anderson – Armory survey and legal description
a. Authorize signing of documents
2. Maggie Chmelik, Hailey Russell & Anna Wren: Introduction of Border Days Royalty and to provide information about 2016 Border Days
3. Kevin Asker – permission to use Heritage Square on Flag Day, June 14th for a flag retirement ceremony
4. Mary Beth Meyers, Merchants Committee – Discuss adding events during Border Days
1. Library Minutes – February 18, 2016 and May 26, 2016
1. Resolution #247 – Records Destruction
2. Sidewalk waiver request by Matt Brady at 1512 Crooks Street
3. Approve Beer Garden application for July 1st – July 4th, 2016 for Grangeville Border Days at the rodeo grounds
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.