Grangeville City Council Agenda
June 6, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of May 16th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Pete DeSantis, Cornerstone Christian Learning Center – request to have a school zone with reduced speed limits on North A and W North 2nd Streets ACTION ITEM
2. Terri Schmitz, Chamber of Commerce President – request to let out of town residents use Pioneer park to participate in the community wide yard sale on June 25 ACTION ITEM
1. Accept the Fire Minutes of April 11 and 25, 2022 ACTION ITEM
2. Pool Update including staffing and reduction of hours – Tonya
1. Code Amendment Outline for the following topics with a recommendation to discuss over the next two months
a. Parking trailers on streets ACTION ITEM
b. Number and type of animals allowed in the city limits – decision if this is limited to residential zone B and industrial or if discussion will occur for all zones in the city ACTION ITEM
2. Request from Jennifer & Lasarus Lesso, 511 S C St to remove a tree in the right of way that has grown up around the power line ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
1. Budget Meetings – July 11, 12 and 13, 2022 at 6pm
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.