Minutes for Fire Executive meeting 03/12/18
Meeting opened by Bob Mager at 19:05
Present: Bob Mager, John Sangster, Andrew Lane, Kerry McCulley,
John Cline, Brian Perry,
Absent: Tom Jacobs
· Bob talked about upcoming training with other departments. On April 7 there will be a table top training on upcoming MCI, April 18th intro and discussion of MCI with all departments involved, Actual MCI training exercise May 12 at Fenn. Bob said he will take a few rookies and leave plenty of firemen to cover the town in case of a call. There will be a burn trailer March 31 at Carrot Ridge. (Easter weekend)
· Mileage marker maps are in each rural engine/truck.
· New rural maps are finished, however they need to be double checked for errors before more will be made.
· John S discussed upcoming fire schools. Bob and John will find out why we were not informed about the Orofino fire school.
· The officers are updating the by-laws and will present them to the department when they have finalized their decisions.
Meeting adjourned at 19:42
Minutes taken by Kerry McCulley, Secretary
Approved by Fire Chief Bob Mager __________________________________