Grangeville City Council Agenda
March 16, 2009 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the March 2nd meeting
1. Louise Ellenberg – request to hold “walk” for Hope Pregnancy Center
2. Ron Bruegeman, Border Days Inc – permission to remove building from grounds
1. Snowhaven Minutes – March 5, 2009
a. Appoint Julian Young to the Snowhaven board
1. Discussion on eliminating the 300% bond for utility shut off and modifying the procedure for late notices and cutoffs due to nonpayment
2. Approve payment to Animal Ark – $1,000.00 budgeted
3. Approve payment to IDA-Lew – $2,000.00 budgeted
4. Discussion of agricultural use buildings and building permits
5. Declare surplus 1981 1 ton pickup
6. Call for seal coating bids
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.