Grangeville City Council Agenda
March 16, 2020 – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the March 2nd meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Jordan Zwygart – presentation of the City Audit for year ending September 30, 2019
a. Accept the 2018-19 audit as presented ACTION ITEM
2. Rachel Young, Grangeville Arts – Request to hold Summer Concert Series at Pioneer Park on July 9, 16, 23, and 30, 2020 ACTION ITEM
3. Carol Yalbuw – Request for the Mayor to proclaim May 7th a National Day of Prayer in the City of Grangeville ACTION ITEM
4. Michael Stevens – Request to use Heritage Square for a National Day of Prayer event on May 7th from 11:30am – 1pm with Heritage Square closed from 7am until the event cleanup has occurred ACTION ITEM
1. Police Report – February 2020
2. Public Works Report – Bob
3. Accept the Fire Training Minutes of February 10 and 24, 2020 ACTION ITEM
1. Equity buy in discussion and revisions and possible Resolution adoption ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Recommendation from Public Works to approve a sidewalk waiver for Hells Canyon Diesel, 617 Cunningham, on North A, Hill and Cunningham Streets and to allow the chain link fence surrounding the property to remain as placed in the right of way ACTION ITEM
2. Discussion on future annexations and a decision to move forward with annexations on the north side of town, including those properties that have a signed consent to annex ACTION ITEM
3. Set September 8, 2020 as the budget hearing for 2020-21 ACTION ITEM
4. Discuss dates for a watershed tour over the 2020 summer
Executive Session: According to Idaho Code 74-206 (c) To acquire an interest in real property ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.