Grangeville City Council Agenda
March 20, 2017 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the March 6th meeting
1. Michelle Perdue – Discuss Farmer’s Market
2. Charlie Thompson – Discuss a cat problem in his area
3. Bob Hafer – Discuss Fish Creek Road access for timber harvest
1. Police and Animal Control Report – February 2017
1. Set September 5, 2017 as the budget hearing for 2017-18
2. Approve the catering permit for The Gallery Bistro to cater for the Central Idaho Art
Association Spring Show on May 3rd, 4pm-7pm.
3. Request from Kristy Beckstead to place blue ribbons on Main Street for Sexual Assault
Awareness month in April and to hang a Banner April 24th – April 28th.
Items to Note:
1. Revenue (January 2017) & Expenditure Reports (February 2017)
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.