Grangeville City Council Agenda
March 21, 2016 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the March 7th meeting
1. Jennie Fischer, Girls Scout Troop 3702 – Discuss cross walk flags at Syringa Hospital and a proposal for playground equipment at Soroptimist Park
2. Tonya Kaschmitter, Camas Farms – request to use Heritage Square for fresh produce twice a week, starting July 6th – September 24th
3. Kristy Beckstead – Request to hang ribbons and a banner for Sexual Assault Awareness Month
4. Alicia Huntley – Senior project request to have crosswalk flags on Main Street
5. Dan Tackett – Request authorization to purchase SCBAs as budgeted
1. Police and Animal Control Report – February 2016
2. Fire Department Minutes – February 8th and February 22nd
1. Decision on rezone application for Ted Lindsley
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.