Training meeting Monday, March 26, 2018
Meeting called to order at 19:00
- John S dismissed firemen and all trucks and engines to the Public Works Building to drive and practice pumping. John S assigned different firemen to trucks and engines to familiarize them with operational features of each truck and engine
- Firemen returned to station at 20:15. Minutes were read and approved.
- Brian discussed upcoming burn trailer training at Woodland. Attending the March 31st training are Brian, Bob, Matt P, Rick, and Beth. Matt P is having problems with his air pack. Mike had some suggestions on how to fix the problem. After the meeting they will work on it.
- Rural #2 had a dead battery and could not respond to the car fire. Battery has been replaced and truck is operational again.
- John thanked Dan for taking care of old and dirty turnouts.
- John U discussed cost of purchasing fireworks. Firemen decided that because the 4th being on a Wednesday this year that we would not purchase more fireworks this year. Concerns over getting enough donations because of Border Days falling in the middle of the week was the major factor
- Meeting was adjourned at 20:30
Minutes taken by Kerry McCulley Secretary
Approved by Fire Chief Bob Mager _________________________________
Bob Mager 541, John Sangster 542, Tommy Jacobs 543, Brian Perry 545.
|Dan Modrell||Zach Stewart|
|Mike Tackett||Brian Perry||Bob Mager|
|John Sangster||John Urbhan||Rick Cochran|
|Tom Jacob||Kerry McCulley||Brandon Swanstrom|
|Beth Boehmke||Jared Andrews||Andrew Lane|
|Matthew Seaver||Todd McGeorge||John Cline|
|Dean Peebler||Matt Parr|