Planning and Zoning Agenda
March 3, 2022
1. Read and/or approve November 23, 2021 minutes ACTION ITEM
2. Public Hearings: During the Public Hearings, the following format will be used. For those wishing to speak, please sign in on the appropriate Sign Up Sheet.
• Applicant Presentation
• Staff Presentation
• Written Correspondence
• Supporters of the Application
• Neutrals of the Application
• Opponents of the Application Present and Abut
• Applicant Rebuttal
• Hearing closed
• Discussion and Recommendation by the Commission
Planning and Zoning shall make its findings of fact and recommendations to the City Council.
Public Hearing #1: Daniel & Terri Tackett, Conditional use to allow them to operate a dog and cat kennel and a dog park at 835 E Main Street ACTION ITEM
3. Unfinished Business
4. New Business
a. Election of officers: Chairman, Vice Chairman and Secretary ACTION ITEM
Regular Meeting Date: the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.