Grangeville City Council Agenda
March 7, 2016 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the February 16th meeting
1. Nancy Connolley with the Walk for Life, requesting a banner, 4 day passes to the pool
and police escort for the walk
2. Rachel Young – Request to use Pioneer Park for the Summer Concert Series on 7/14,
7/21, 7/28, 8/4 and 8/11 from 6pm-8pm 983-3452
3. Michelle Perdue, Grangeville Farmers Market – Request to hold the Farmers Market at
Pioneer Park on Saturdays starting July 9th from 8am-1pm, including the pavilion and
hold the market during the summer concert series.
4. David Arnold with PCEI – Progress report on the 319 grant
1. Planning and Zoning Minutes – 2/17/16 and 3/1/16
a. Decision on the recommendation to rezone tax #806 as requested by Ted
1. Adopt Ordinance consenting to Syringa Hospital’s Idaho Health Facilities Authority
transaction and authorize publication by summary
2. Approve catering permit for Grangeville Country Club at Sts. Peter and Paul Activity
Center for Chocolate Fantasy on March 19th from 4pm to 12am.
3. Update on DEQ approval of compost – Jeff
4. Update on Myrtle and Cash Well rehabilitation – Jeff
5. New 4 wheeler purchase cost – Jeff
6. Proclamation for Arbor Day 2016 – Tonya
7. Authorize Mayor to sign the Arbor Day grant – Tonya
Items to Note:
1. Walco Tonnage Reports 2014-15 YE and 2015-16 1st Quarter
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.