Training meeting Monday May 13, 2019
Meeting called to order at 19:00
- Minutes read at 19:00
- John U discussed upcoming fireworks and Andrew talked about what is happening with the fireworks fund.
- Bob mentioned that have been several grants sent out and that we are currently in wait mode.
- Bob speaking to the entire paid city employees stressed to everyone to not touch other firemen’s gear, if you do need to borrow gear during an incident clean it and return it to where you found it ASAP. Also, no practical jokes. Make sure you watch your mouth, use kind words and be careful on an incident to watch your language. Be kind and respectful to your fellow firemen. Be aware of other people’s personal space.
- Bob reminded everyone that responding to a fire does not give you the right to go over the speed limit. This also applies to when you are driving a truck/engine to an incident you have to follow basic law. Slow down!!!
- Bob ask for a vote for our next meeting. Next meeting May 27th.
- Bob told firemen to go to the Public Works Building to pump truck/engines.
- Firemen returned to station at 20:35
Minutes taken by Kerry McCulley
Approved by Fire Chief Bob Mager ________________________________