Grangeville City Council Agenda
May 21, 2012 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the May 7th meeting
1. Gina Campbell: Farmers Market at Pioneer Park
1. WWTP Project Update
1. Discussion of antennas and similar structures (10-3-3) in the City limits
2. Re-adoption of Ordinance No. 872 and authorize publication by Summary
1. Donation of one day pool passes for those that complete the summer reading program
2. Appointment of Shelley Dumas as the Ida-Lew representative
3. Request by Angie Edwards with GEMS for permission to buy daily pool passes at $2.00 per pass instead of $2.50 as part of the Raise Your Grades Club
4. Discuss parking spaces on Main Street – Chief Drew
5. Approve Pay Request #7 to Walter Steed in the amount of $17,399.00, pending receipt of funds from Department of Commerce
Items to Note:
1. Community Trees Brochure
2. Personnel Handbook changes due by June 1, 2012
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.