Grangeville City Council Agenda
May 4, 2009 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the April 20th meeting
1. Sara Varner – presentation on USDA Rural Development programs
2. Jerry Zumalt – Information on the grant funds for the City Watershed Assessment
3. Joint School District #244 Representative – information on the levy
4. Grangeville Highway District, Paul Hauger – truck route study
1. Police and Animal Control Report – April 2009
2. Snowhaven Minutes – April 9, 2009
3. Planning and Zoning Minutes – April 27, 2009
a. Decision on variance submitted by Josh Warden & Carolyn Bock
4. Report on meeting with DEQ regarding WWTP permit issues
1. Set spring clean up for the week of May 18th – 22nd
2. Proclamation by the Mayor
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.