Grangeville City Council Agenda
May 6, 2019 – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the April 15th meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Carla Wilkins, LCSC Outreach – Introduction and request from Carla Wilkins with LCSC Outreach to have the Council waive the pool rental for a possible scuba diving class July 13th and 14th at the City Pool ACTION ITEM
2. Elizabeth McKeag, Grangeville Farmers Market – Request to hold the Farmer’s Market at Pioneer Park, June 22nd – September 28th, Saturdays 9am – 1 pm, and at the Thursday night Summer Concert Series, from 5pm-8pm ACTION ITEM
3. Dan Tackett – Invitation to Elks Convention June 6, 7 and 8, 2019
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Police Report – Morgan
1. PW Recommendation on a sidewalk waiver Bruce Graham, 514 Elm Street for the sidewalk on Boulevard (Elm has a sidewalk) ACTION ITEM
2. Discuss and adopt Ordinance on weeds causing fire hazards in the City ACTION ITEM
3. Request from Ida-Lew for support of Ida-Lew’s application for Economic Development Professional Grant Funds ACTION ITEM
4. Discuss and authorize purchase of well property subject to standard title exceptions and legal access ACTION ITEM
Executive Session: According to Idaho Code 74-206 (c) To acquire an interest in real property ACTION ITEM
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.