Grangeville City Council Agenda
May 21, 2018 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the May 7th Council meeting and the May 7th personnel committee meeting
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
Ann Tipton – Discuss the metal mess in the neighbor’s yard at 625 S D Street
1. Police and Animal Control Report – April 2018
2. Fire Department Minutes – Accept 4/9/18 and 4/23/18 Training Minutes and 4/9/18 Executive Minutes
3. Pool Update
1. Minor Land Division Ordinance – 2nd reading ACTION ITEM
2. Discussion on Equity Buy In fee deferred payment schedule
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Request from Nanette Jensen to remove a tree from the right of way at 504 S B if evaluation by expert recommends removal ACTION ITEM
2. Approve the addendum to the Management Services Agreement with Northwest Management on the Klein property, pending the Attorney General’s review ACTION ITEM
3. Authorize signing of the Timber Harvest Contract with JG Logging – Jesse Geis on the Klein property, pending the Attorney General’s review ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.