Grangeville City Council Agenda
November 5, 2012 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the October 15th meeting
Public Hearing: Community Development Block Grant Application for Phase II of the WWTP
1. Laurie Fletcher: Discussion on allowing hens in residential areas
2. John Gaither: Request to lower the sewer rate on his rental at 408 W North 5th Street to the minimum sewer since he had a new renter for the October bill 983-1685
3. Cory Baune: Discussion on Phase II WWTP and Collection System Improvement Project
a. Approval of Engineering Contract with J-U-B Engineers for Phase II WWTP and Collection System Improvements
1. Police and Animal Control Report – October 2012
1. Approve the request from Ken Nevel, 1108 Crooks Street to have a handicap ramp 1.5’ within the setback
2. Donation request from Festival of Trees for the swimming pool
3. Approve 11-12 write-off of “non-collectible” accounts for $317.58 (09-10 = $132.28)
4. Sidewalk waiver request: Jacobs Oil, 410 North C Street
5. Approve pay request to Walter M Steed & Associates for $1,425.00
6. Update on Estate of Orrin Webb
Items to Note:
1. Suddenlink letter notifying the City of a rate increase
2. Tree Lighting at Pioneer Park for Winter Magic, November 24, 2012 at 5:00 p.m.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.