Grangeville City Council Agenda
October 17, 2011 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the October 3rd meeting
1. Jerry Benn: Permission to be on watershed to get wood
2. Heidi Henson, Public Health: Discussion of smoking in outdoor recreation areas
3. Mike Kinsley & Amanda Eich: Request to close Crooks Street from Harison to Madison for a Cub Scout race event
1. Surplus library computers – list provided to Council
2. Discussion and approval of Water bond refunding
a. Approve contract with Zions Bank as financial advisor
b. Approve contract with Moore Smith Buxton & Turcke, Chartered
3. Discussion on Forest Service land exchange
4. Decision on WWTP bids
Executive Session: According to Section 67-2345 (b) Personnel
Items to Note:
1. CEDA Quarterly Report – July 1, 2011-September 30, 2011
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.