Grangeville City Council Agenda
October 18, 2021 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the September 20th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
PUBLIC HEARING: Community Development Block Grant Application, Walter M. Steed
1. Kurt Largent – voicing concerns about 5G
2. Bill Bonner – request for a 180-day permit to live in a camper at 715 N A Street while repairing on the house ACTION ITEM
3. St. John Bosco Academy, Mark Frei, James Hickel, Keith Pettyjohn – request for a letter of assurance for a tower site for FM radio ACTION ITEM
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Police Report – Joe
3. Accept the Fire Minutes of September 13th and 27th, 2021 ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Adopt Fair Housing Resolution ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.